sreda, 28. avgust 2013

Long time no blogging...

 so much happened during this time...damn, it's nearly september already...

Anyway, I'm busy at work - no more student jobs, i'm on regular payrole now :) busy writing my Msc thesis, hopefully i'm all done until december.
As for photography, i shot my last concert in May :( after that there wasn't so many concerts i wanted to see and shoot, and i didn't have time nor accreditation... but things have changed now, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Big news, already confirmed, but I still don't believe this is happening so I will wait few more days to be really sure.

But while waiting, here are some photos i took between last post and may:

ELUVEITIE






SABATON





GAMMA RAY



HELLOWEEN







GARY LUCAS PLAYS COFFIN JOE 











Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar