nedelja, 19. januar 2014

Day 15 - 19

Due to special circumstances I am fashionably late with posting again. It was a busy week that ended with my birthday and therefore celebrations and a bit of travelling around Slovenia, and I refused to take computer with me. I admit, some photos were not done on the day they should be (2 of them are taken later), but I still wanted to follow all the key words. And surprisingly, I am taking more photos with my phone and not with DSLR. As they say - the best camera is the one that you have with you all the time.

So here we go:


Day 15 - ...MAKES ME LAUGH (me nasmeji)


He makes me laugh - even when I really don't want to! So now you can meet Urban, and even see how I look :) he wasn't in the mood to pose today, so I used this one from our friday trip. 



Day 16 - BIG (velik)

Big challenge for today - concert season already started, so I was shooting in Gromka. Lights were as usual horrible - 2 small red lights on both sides of the stage. So the big challenge for that night was to use external flash (which I don't use at all if I am not forced to use it, and I really don't know how to use it properly). This is a result of the experiment. 



Day 17 - HOME (dom)


Slovenia is my home. Even if I want to see the world, even move somewhere where I could get better job, and be paid more ... it will always be my home. 
So it was my birthday that day, and Urban took me on a trip - a surprise trip. He told me like 15 minutes before where we would go, so I could dress properly. We went to Postojna cave, because in all of my 25 years on the Earth I was never there, and he remembered. It was awesome! 




Day 18 - ORDINARY (navaden)

It was no ordinary day - it was the day that my family came to my birthday dinner and I had to cook for 10 people. It was so stresfull (because I always cook for 1 or 2) that I forgot to take pictures of cooking. So I took a photo of the gifts after. And here it is - my birthday card - which is not an ordinary card, but carefully written and made by my little cousin who is now in 1st grade. 



Day 19 - VISITOR (obiskovalec)


Today is the day when I have too many tasks to do. I even made a memo note in case I forget something. Writing plans for the week, writing menues for the week, blogging, sending emails to my diploma mentors, ... washing clothes... too much to do this evening. But I am happy because I am almost through with all the hardest work from the plan. 
So all visitors, please stay on the other side of the doors - I don't have time for you today!






Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar