ponedeljek, 7. april 2014

Is it April already?

Damn, those months went fast! I kept myself really busy working on half of my NY resolutions and so I forgot about the other half of them...

It is monday, and I am in a weird mood, confused I could say... I already managed to accidentally delete one of blog posts (that one about resolutions) while trying to copy a part from it on my tablet.... And it is only 8:30 am, so I am a bit afraid what day would bring :)

Ok, about resolutions:
- Eat healthy! Working on it since january :)
- Workout more! In second half of january I started Boot camp, so I work out 2 - 4 times a week, which is really hard because I was a couch potayo for 25 years. But I am slowly getting in shape, loving every sweat drop in the process.
- Do not watch too much TV shows! Surprisingly I don't watch them too often. I come home from work, killed by hard workout and after that I need to prepare meals for the next day. So I hardly find time or energy to watch it.

And now for the ones where I failed - Blog more!, Update your pages more frequently!, Participate in project 365! - right now I am focusing mainly on my health, so I rarely find time for photography. I am still shooting concerts, but don't have time to blog about it. And I stopped with Project 365 when I started with boot camp.

But something awesome happened in those months! My photo of Barb Wire Dolls won the Best Concert Photo award! I am still beyond happy about that.

So far, this much from me, just to let you know I am still here :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar