ponedeljek, 6. januar 2014

Day 6 - FORGOTTEN (pozabljen)

Sitting on my couch, with todays photo already taken, I know there are to many things and tasks I forgot about. Until the last moment I thought I was gona clean my make up supply to see what I have and what I need, and because I buy tons of new make up every month and then I forget I have it already and order the same one again... and this stash of forgotten make up would be my photo. But because I'm lazy by default and if I search the whole appartment for make up I would then need to organize it and find it a new place... so then I thought I would open my closet and photograph what a mess is in it, because for the last year since the last moving I forgot about this mess on purpose, because I'm a bit of hoader and don't have a heart to get rid of something that does not fit me for 2 years already. 

And then I was thinking and thinking...and I saw my beloved blender on kitchen counter. Blender I was so crazy about and was saving to buy it and when I bought it I drank smoothies every morning for about a month or two. And now it sits forgotten, waiting for me to start making smoothies again. One of my NY resolutions was to start eating more healthy, so I guess it is time to start blending at 6:30 a.m. again! I know my boyfriend won't like the idea of early morning wake up from the sound of blender - so sorry for this in advance :)

Day 6 - done! Only 359 to go :)


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar