sreda, 8. januar 2014

Day 7 - REFLECTION (odsev)


After 8 hours of waiting and uploading blog post via blogger app I officially say: IT IS CRAP! It didn't upload yesterdays post so I'm writing it again today and again braking my rule to post everyday. 
The reason why was I uploading through android app is that I took a walk from work to home yesterday and I made photo with my phone. Didn't have dslr with me and wasn't in the mood to go photo chasing again later.

Key word was reflection, so I decided to show reflection on december and holidays. It was nice walking through Ljubljana city centre and not being disturbed by hordes of tourists that visit every year in december. Beautiful reflection on holiday time, and now back to depressive days that are ahead of me - 9 days until my birthday, and then all year of no presents for me again... :(



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar