četrtek, 9. januar 2014

Day 8 - IN THE AIR (v zraku)


I messed up with posting again, but this time it was hilarious mistake - I was thinking all day about the photo and decided to cook nice dinner and take a photo of it. Because it would smell heavenly (not that this is something I could  share with you) in the air. Dinner was done, I was really hungry and ate all of it and then I sat down in front of computer and wanted to blog a photo, but there was no photo! 

*facepalm*and*a*LOUD*nooooooo* "I ATE MY PHOTO FOR THE DAY!" 

You could imagine the look on my boyfriend's face when he heard me and didn't know at first what I was talking about... So I cheated again and did it today, but it's a good thing because I cooked again and didn't just settle for frozen meal.


It smelled heavenly! And this is my new addition to the things I can cook - Zuccini soup.


P.S. I promise to myself I would learn to take better photos of food!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar